The tomb of an ancient hero, lost in the tangled depths of the woods. A ring of standing stones, guarded by the sinister Drune cult. A fairy princess who watches with ageless patience from beyond the veil of the mortal. A forgotten treasure that holds the key to her heart.
Winter's Daughter is a romantic fairy-tale dungeon adventure set in the creepy old forest of Dolmenwood.
- Suitable for characters of 1st to 3rd level.
- Available in old-school (B/X) and 5e versions.
- Encompasses woodland, tomb, and fairy otherworld—all in one handy package!
- Keyed in a quick-reference, bullet point format.
- Illustrated by the otherworldly Mish Scott.
- Cartography by the mycotic Karl Stjernberg.
- 5e conversion by the maximally erudite Thilo Graf. (Read Thilo's blog on his conversion work.)
Get Yer Romantic Fairy-Tale Dungeons 'ere
- PDFs at the Necrotic Gnome store.
- Deluxe print + PDF at the Necrotic Gnome store.
- B/X PDF at DriveThruRPG.
- 5e PDF at DriveThruRPG.
People Who Have Already Pre-OrderedI'm afraid I had a, shall we say, "learning experience" when I tried to send you all a code to download your PDFs! What I hadn't realised is that I can only send emails to people who have signed up for the mailing list (which only covered about 25% of people who pre-ordered!).
So for people who pre-ordered, here's how you get the PDF:
Method 1: View Order
- Go to your email.
- Open the "Order #XXXX confirmed" email from email@example.com.
- Click on the VIEW ORDER button in the email.
- Click on "Click here to download your digital goods".
Method 2: Discount Code
- Click on this link.
- You'll arrive at the product page of the PDF version of the book.
- Add the version you want (old-school or 5th edition) to your cart.
- Go to your cart. You'll see the full price of the PDF listed at this stage.
- Go to the checkout. You'll now see the price of the PDF reduced to 0.
- Confirm the order. You'll now be able to download a ZIP file containing the PDF of the adventure and a PDF containing just the unkeyed maps.