I realised that I've not shared any previews of the book yet, so this post remedies that situation!
Here's an example spread (including an illustration of the spell disintegrate, by +Thomas Novosel).
A few points of note:
- The bolded saving throws really call out which spells (and under which circumstances) allow a save.
- The text of most spells (excluding those whose descriptions are really short) is broken down into bullet points, for quick parsing.
- Reversed spells are called out under their own sub-heading.
- Differences in the range / duration of reversed spells are noted up front.
- The traditional but somewhat vague "Range: 0" has been replaced by more helpful descriptions.