A quick update on the Dolmenwood "Monster Manual" (planned for publication as a hardcover next year). Since the last update, I've added the following new monsters:
- Sprite. Pesky, dragonfly-winged fairies.
- Jack-O'-Lantern Fungus. Oracular fungoids with a penchant for miniaturising people.
- Pook morel. Cheeky thief-shrooms with psychic powers.
- Wronguncle. A sort of tragic, fungal soul-Doppelgänger.
- Hill giant. Not your standard D&D hill giant. These are proper giants. Their name indicates their mass -- as big as a hillock -- rather than their favoured habitat.
- Friar. Wandering monks skilled with herbs, brewing, and cooking.
The total number of monsters in the book now stands at 57.